Thursday, January 14, 2010

Have Any Clients that would be a good interview?

Hello,
My name is Linda Dippel and I am a video producer for Corporate Magic Inc., located in Dallas Texas. Corporate Magic is the production company in charge of this year’s Prudential Real Estate Affiliates meeting in Austin, March 8 – 10th.
I have been given your contact information by Pete Cappa. In short, I am producing a video for the meeting in which we ask home buyers 3 simple questions about their experience with Prudential. It is to be a sort of “you tube” type video that will play during the meeting in Austin.
I am writing to see if you could provide me contact information for any home buyers that you think would provide a positive testimonial, and would be willing to be video taped. We can meet them anywhere in the metroplex (San Antonio Area) and would require no more than 30 minutes of their time. Only one person would be present with a camera, so intrusion on space is extremely minimal. We are looking to complete all video shoots in the next 2 weeks.
I thank you in advance for your help and look forward to answering any questions that you have. Please feel free to contact me via email or at the number below.

Many thanks!

Linda Dippel

No comments: